Command School Student Management System is prone to the following security vulnerabilities:
1. Multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities
2. A cross-site request forgery vulnerability
3. A cross-site scripting vulnerability
4. An HTML injection vulnerability
5. A security-bypass vulnerability
Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to run malicious HTML and script codes, steal cookie-based authentication credentials, compromise the application, access or modify data, exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database, or bypass certain security restrictions to perform unauthorized actions.
Command School Student Management System 1.06.01 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
[Change Password Admin]
<form method="POST" name="form0" action="
<input type="hidden" name="password" value="123456" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="update" />