EDB Note ~ http://ps3xploit.com/help/dumper.html
EDB Download ~ https://github.com/offensive-security/exploitdb-bin-sploits/raw/master/bin-sploits/44820.zip
## Dumper Help
Due to the lack of proper checks after exiting the ROP chain, it is possible in some cases to obtain a success message despite an operation failure. For instance, if you choose a path where no device is plugged in, a dumper page will still display a success message despite the fact the dump save could not work. This limitation has already been addressed, the added operation checks will be part of an update to these PS3Xploit tools which will be released in the coming weeks, that update will be final, no more will come after it.
## PLEASE READ FIRST:
- For best results with the flash dumper, here are the recommended steps.
- Open the browser & browse to the ps3xploit.com website, go to the page of the exploit you need. Set the current page as browser homepage. Don't launch the exploit initialization. Close the browser.
- Open the browser. The exploit page will load automatically. Choose your dump path option or download the dump.jpg file if you use the hdd edition.
- Press the exploit initialization button & wait until initialization succeeds. If it fails, follow the refresh/reload instructions on screen.
- Trigger the exploit.
- On success, check your dump with the py checker tool.
## Usage Tips:
- Try using a LAN connection or a solid WiFi connection during exploitation. A weak signal can cause problems.
- If the exploit takes more than 5 minutes to work, reload page, browser, or restart console and try again.
- If you are using a LAN connection and experience network issues, make sure all cables to router are in working order.