# Exploit Title: Apache OFBiz v16.11.05 - Stored Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
# Google Dork: N/A
# Date: 09 - December - 2018
# Exploit Author: DKM
# Vendor Homepage: https://ofbiz.apache.org/
# Software Link: https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-16.11.05.zip
# Version: v16.11.05
# Tested on: Windows 10/Ubuntu/Kali Linux
# CVE : N/A
A Stored Cross Site Scripting vulnerability is found in the "Text Data" Field within the 'ViewForumMessage' section.
This is because the application does not properly sanitise the users input.
# Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into the E-Commerce application as any user.
2. Open or the URL will be(https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/AddForumThread?forumId=ASK)
3. In "Short Name" give enything you want, Now scroll down and click on "Source" Button, Now in "Text Data" field give payload as: <script>alert(1)</script> and click on "Add"
4. In the next page click on "View" respective to the newly added data and one can see that our XSS Payload gets executed.
5. The same things happens to the message reply page on "ViewForumMessage" which further confirms the presence of stored XSS.